Payment & Shipping Terms:
Hydrocolloid dressing is a material containing gel-form agents, such as caboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and gelatin. It is applied to wound management, support wound bed a moist environment, accelerate wound healing process.
Application of hydrocolloids:
Chronic wound or incontinence care of
1. Hydrocolloid wound dressing
3. Urostomy care
4. Nasal Oxygen cannula fixing strips
Skin care and foot care of
1. Hydrocolloid blister plaster
2. Hydrocolloid acne plaster
Features of hedrocolloid wound dressings:
1. CMC in the hydrocolloid convert in gel when in contact with wound exudates, accelerate wound healing;
2. Semi-transparent, better for observe wound healing process;
3. Elastic, comfortable, free movement, suitable to any body parts;
4. PU film furface, water-proof, reduce risk of roll up and bunching.
|Products type||Hydrocolloid dressing|
Pressure ulcer, Skin care, Wound care
|Department||Cardiovascular, Emergency, Intensive care unit, Medical-surgical, Oncology, Operating room-surgery, Radiology, Urgent care, Wound care|
|Oressure ulcer condition type||Stage 2, stage 3|
|Skin care condition||Moisture-associated skin damage|
|Wound care condition type||Venous ulcer, I-II bedsore, Superficial and minor burn wounds, Post-op wound management, Donor skin sites, Superficial trauma and cosmetology and plaster surgery wound management, Granulation and Epithelialization of chronic wound care|
Border hydrocolloid wound dressing
Ideal for managing mild to moderately draining chronic and acute wounds.